R&F Pigment Sticks® allow you to paint with oil without a brush, use transparent and opaque colors within one piece, and create your own tints, tones and palettes. Join Lisa Pressman in this 1-hour course to dive deeper into working with pigment sticks.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Working on numerous pieces at a time: create a series, reduce pressure on one piece, maximize utilization of materials
- Manage drying times
- Work wet-on-wet
- Ability to work without solvents
- Add a gestural quality to your work without using a brush
BENEFITS OF R&F PIGMENT STICKS®
- Require less equipment, easy for traveling
- Wide range of color options within the R&F Pigment Sticks® line
- Oil paint in stick form
- Great to create your own palettes, tints and tones
- Use them in so many different ways: directly or indirectly (monotype)
- You don't need a brush when you use pigment sticks and blender sticks
"Step away from the painting. Let the painting emerge"
~ Lisa Pressman